Extras and stuff

Elmc

Dedicated Member
I like seeing the same patrons in the White Horse, especially the lady with the wine or sherry glass. She's 50ish, I'd say and he has glasses. She and her companion are usually on bench seating I think to the left behind the boys. Not always, but usually. Now what have you seen? Also the same extras are used over the years . . like the guy with the poodle.

I remember a blonde lady showing u usually on the golf course and once behind Glenda but I thought she looked like one of production staff.

Oh, dear hope she wasn't staff. I was thinking of something like the 2 drunks ~~ they walk the town and we see them at least 3x . . . but now I think I noticed the shorter of the two playing the barman in the Old Sylvester episode.

Oh, dear hope she wasn't staff. I was thinking of something like the 2 drunks ~~ they walk the town and we see them at least 3x . . . but now I think I noticed the shorter of the two playing the barman in the Old Sylvester episode.

James Casey and Eli Woods. Real life cousins who had done comedy shows together for years from what I have read. Among other things, James is said to have discovered Les Dawson and Ken Dodd while he was a producer for BCC Radio.

Famous British comedians. Dodd was awarded an OBE, just like Peter Sallis. Being American, I'm not overly familiar with their work.

Back