Expired Horlicks?

We do indeed Rick ours go forward one hour on 29th March and back an hour on 25th October this year . Being a rusty old sea dog we don't have clocks on board the Galleon, we use the stars to tell the time and you don't need to shift them even if you could!

It is our Daylight Saving time thingy where we need to move the clocks ahead an hour this morning. Do you all do something like that in the UK? Move the clock ahead an hour in the Spring and back an hour in the Fall. The lawn is looking a little frosty this morning as well.
Yes we do indeed, it's called British Summer Time when the clocks go forward at the end of March, it's a little controversial over here of late. Many are questioning what the point is these days and whether it's still required.

It is our Daylight Saving time thingy where we need to move the clocks ahead an hour this morning. Do you all do something like that in the UK? Move the clock ahead an hour in the Spring and back an hour in the Fall. The lawn is looking a little frosty this morning as well.
Yeah Rick we do the same stupid thing here but at the end of March. :rolleyes:

We even adopted the " spring forward_ fall back " mantra !:eyesroll:

Dick , As in :-

You put your left arm in
Your left arm out
In, out, in, out
You shake it all about
You do the hokey cokey
And you turn around
That's what it's all about

Woah, the hokey cokey
Woah, the hokey cokey
Woah, the hokey cokey
Spring Forward
Fall Back
Ra-ra-ra

:fp::tw:;)

I bought some Horlicks a while ago after remembering Foggy talk about it. Wanted to give it a try. Drank some for a time, put it aside and forgot about it. It is made in the UK, think some are produced in India. The date on it says Best Before October 31th 2019. It does not smell any different or look different than when I first got it. Still a fine powder and not solidified into one big block.

My main question is... Is it still OK to use? Figure you overseas people would be more familiar with the product than me. Thanks.
Sometimes the companies are required by government regulation, etc. to put an expiration date on their products. Some products are fine after their expiration date and others are not. It sounds like Horlicks would be fine. Other products like milk and yogurt WOULD NOT be fine. And what do you think happens to all of those products that stores have to get rid of because they have expired? Pigs will eat anything including doughnuts, candy, and other things that you might not want to know about.

I'm still using it. Figure I will use the rest of it up as long as it is good so as not to waste it. Figured I would ask those more familiar with the product than myself. Thanks all for the advice.

Back