Euro 2012 Fantasy league game

• Thread starter Chuffer Enwright
  • Start date
C

Chuffer Enwright

Comrades, I've joined an established league for the Euros from a football site that I post on. If anyone fancies a go, then I can either post the link to the site and give you the league name and password, or if a few of us fancy it, I can create a Summer Wine league and see who comes out on top in the prediction stakes.
Just say I'm in to this and let me know if you want me to create our own league.
It's on ESPN and costs nothing.

Whos your money on to win the tournement then Rob.I have a sneaky feeling that the Germans might win it.England to go out in the second round just do not think their squad is strong enough. :)

Whos your money on to win the tournement then Rob.I have a sneaky feeling that the Germans might win it.England to go out in the second round just do not think their squad is strong enough. :)

Yeah, Germany for me aswell mate. They look a strong unit.
I can't see England getting out of the group to be honest. The rest of the Country will soon realise what Liverpool fans have known for ages...that Hodgson is an embarrassment in everything that he says and does and is way, way out of his depth....and he will start getting really arsey with the press that effectively got him the job quite quickly...and they will turn on him even quicker. Just like the treatment Taylor got years ago, after the first 2 games end in abject failure, expect pictures of him with an Owls head all over gthe back of the tabloids. He is a fraud, and an embarassing one at that, somehow though, he has managed to hoodwink many, many people that he is a brilliant coach. The football will be dire, the results worse and the post match press conferences will be amusing and cringeworthy in equal measure.
If it's the disaster for England that I think it will be, this could be comedy Gold from Uncle Woy.

As much as I like Football and enjoy the Euros, I'll be glad when it's over for no other reason than I hate the sight and sound of Adrian Chiles.

As much as I like Football and enjoy the Euros, I'll be glad when it's over for no other reason than I hate the sight and sound of Adrian Chiles.

I always thought he looks a bit like Benny Hill but with no talent.Can not stand the BBC panel either.

I think Lee Dixon is about the best pundit out of all of the sorry show on both sides mate. Hansen gets on my nerves, Lineker is a prize winning blert and Shearer is dull. Seedorf is pretty good value mind.
Germany were efficient again tonight. I hope they meet Spain in the final, that will be worth watching. I'm glad that Greece are out, they are the International equivalent of Everton.

I always thought he looks a bit like Benny Hill but with no talent.Can not stand the BBC panel either.

I think Lee Dixon is about the best pundit out of all of the sorry show on both sides mate. Hansen gets on my nerves, Lineker is a prize winning blert and Shearer is dull. Seedorf is pretty good value mind.
Germany were efficient again tonight. I hope they meet Spain in the final, that will be worth watching. I'm glad that Greece are out, they are the International equivalent of Everton.

Will go with Dixon i suppose hes not that bad,Good player in his day.
You are correct Rob Germany are looking strong although the Greek goalkeeper looked like he had butter on his gloves sometimes when he couldnt hold shots.Great quote about Everton but being a Leeds man i would have to say Barnsley or Both Sheffield teams and mabye Doncaster or any other team from Yorkshire.? :)

Back