Episode question

Emma

Dedicated Member
Can anyone tell me the name of the episode where Cooper and Walsh stop at a country inn and one requests a Ploughman's with extra pickle? Thanks

It may have been "Who's That Looking Sideways At Nelly " Hobbo gets a crick in his neck and they pull into the pub. If I am thinking correctly Barry and the Captain are jogging with the ex repo -man.:confused2: Cooper and Walsh had been following them.I could be wrong so anyone feel free to correct me !:fp:

It may have been "Who's That Looking Sideways At Nelly " Hobbo gets a crick in his neck and they pull into the pub. If I am thinking correctly Barry and the Captain are jogging with the ex repo -man.:confused2: Cooper and Walsh had been following them.I could be wrong so anyone feel free to correct me !:fp:

That was the one Dick

Not unusual to see Cooper and Walsh eating something in any episode in which they appear , always seem to have the nosebag on . Don't recall Dixon of Dock Green scoffing Bacon Butties! :)

Thanks for the info. It's not available online, so that's probably why I can't find that episode.

Back