Episode details 1st August

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Camping

Pearl throws Howard out of the house, but when he goes to Clegg's for sympathy it falls on deaf ears, while Pearl tells Nelly she's going to have to sort out Howard once and for all. Meanwhile, Glenda decides that Barry and herself are fat and that something must be done before Gloria's wedding, and forces Barry to embark on a new fitness regime. And PC Walsh informs PC Cooper that the sergeant is on their back - he's complaining about the amount of crumbs they're leaving in the car.

No, it doesn't work....It's telling me this...."Currently BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only".

I thought that could be a problem.

Ok, can you access Youtube?
Sometimes even that site can be region specific though.
If you can, i'll download Sundays programme off Iplayer and upload it to my youtube account.

G ; )

No, it doesn't work....It's telling me this...."Currently BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only".

I thought that could be a problem.

If you can, i'll download Sundays programme off Iplayer and upload it to my youtube account.

G ; )

Yes, I sure can access Youtube. I use it all the time.

And thanks, if you can upload Sundays show, I'll sure watch it.....Thanks Again!!!

G ; )

How do you upload it to youtube? tried and couldnt do it

I assume that you have a Youtube account Relear?
You will have to cut the video into about ten minute clips, as the upload limit is only fifteen minutes, you can use windows movie-maker to do this, then save each clip under a different name or number.

Scruffy: I haven't had a chance to download the programme as yet, i have just got back from a business meeting in Manchester, sorry!

Have you managed to watch it yet on the Dailymotion link?
Let me know if you haven't, or if Relear hasn't been able to upload it to Youtube, i'll do it later on this evening.

G; )

I assume that you have a Youtube account Relear?
You will have to cut the video into about ten minute clips, as the upload limit is only fifteen minutes, you can use windows movie-maker to do this, then save each clip under a different name or number.

G; )

Hi mate
i have youtube and window mm but at a loss how to sort it
fancy giving me a step by step if you have the time
I have downloaded the episode from BBC Iplayer and have it open in windows mm but all I download is a picture

Hi mate
i have youtube and window mm but at a loss how to sort it
fancy giving me a step by step if you have the time
I have downloaded the episode from BBC Iplayer and have it open in windows mm but all I download is a picture

I'm just d/loading it now, sounds odd if it's only been inserted as a pic!!
Do a right click on the file you downloaded and see what the file is called, under properties.
It could well be copy-protected.

George ; )

(ps; it's finished d/loading but i can't seem to find which folder it's in!!)

Its in iplayer repository

would be appreciated if you could pm the youtube link

I assume its a private account so no one reports you for copyright? (i have had that done before to me)

Yes, I've watched the episode "Behind Every Bush There is Not Necessarily a Howard" on Dailymotion......If you can upload the next new episodes to Youtube, I sure would be grateful.

Back