Episode details 15th August Episode 4

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Howard and the Great Outdoors

4/6, series 31

In a bid to persuade Pearl to take her errant husband back, Howard's friends try to convince her he has become a tramp - but he is far from happy with the prospect of going it alone in the wilderness. Meanwhile, Toby's bid to win Monica back is thwarted by a dog, and Marina decides to try dressing down for a change

I enjoyed this one myself. Hobbo was I think the funniest he's been, during the opening segment with his bird/wildlife watching antics. Is it me or does anyone see Barry, Toby and Morton becoming the trio in training? That is, had the show continued. Of the whole episode today, the one part that I laughed at the most was the following:

Toby: I want you to take me home.
PC Cooper: Give over! We've only just met!

LOL!

I just watched the episode and loved it.

I agree Claye,,, I also laughed out loud at, "Toby: I want you to take me home.
PC Cooper: Give over! We've only just met!"...
25r30wi.gif
...Well done, Roy Clarke!!

I've been up in Lancashire all weekend and didn't get back home until yesterday evening, so i watched it with my evening meal on iplayer.

This final series is deffinately working along a theme, with Howard and Pearls relationship being the main focus.
It's not very often that the programme has had episodes that follow on from the previous ones, other than a few of the older ones maybe.

I think the programme is on coarse for a decent finish, how do i know?
I've got an itch in me wellie!

G ; )

Great series so far! Shame we dont get to see so much of Peter Sallis, he's such a talented man.

Back