Edie's House

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if this has been covered before, in some episodes it seems the front window of Edie's is the kitchen window as in Jaws when the waste disposal threw waste all over the window,yet other episodes when the ladies have coffee it's the lounge window

In early episodes the back door opens outwards but in later ones it opens inwards. Maybe when Wesleys finished messing with the gears he goes and messes with the kitchen window and door...... Maybe Edie should have let him have the train?! :13::13:

I also think it's interesting that in early episodes, Edie hollers out the door to Wesley in the shed and he's right there. Later the shed is obviously farther away - a hike down the road, or sometimes she even drives there or sends Barry.

I also think it's interesting that in early episodes, Edie hollers out the door to Wesley in the shed and he's right there. Later the shed is obviously farther away - a hike down the road, or sometimes she even drives there or sends Barry.

I can't recall the details, but did she consistently drive or send Barry from the front door? If so, and if the shed was on the same side of the terrace as the back door, it could be a bit of a trek from the front because she would have had to go around the end of the terrace and down the road behind it to arrive near her back door (and the shed).

Marianna

I can't recall the details, but did she consistently drive or send Barry from the front door? If so, and if the shed was on the same side of the terrace as the back door, it could be a bit of a trek from the front because she would have had to go around the end of the terrace and down the road behind it to arrive near her back door (and the shed).

Marianna

Remember LOXLEY LOZENGE and SALAD STRAINER , the shed is obviously down at the far end of the terrace from EDIES . The chaps sit on the wall at the end of the terrace watching the smoke coming from the shed. In WELCOME TO EARTH , Wesley comes rolling down the lane on Cleggy's re-vamped bike. Various others come to mind but these are the most prominent ones.

Yes, Edie's house has always confused me. I just enjoy the show without too much scrutiny now and ignore the brain-freeze!

Back