Drone Footage For Barry

Very nice drone footage, thanks Terry. Shows the area really well. Was having troubles imagining the area but I think maybe around the 45 second mark is the lot in question.

I can picture a picnic table. Maybe a shade tree with a hammock. Just relaxing and enjoying the views with birds chirping. :)

Very nice drone footage, thanks Terry. Shows the area really well. Was having troubles imagining the area but I think maybe around the 45 second mark is the lot in question.

I can picture a picnic table. Maybe a shade tree with a hammock. Just relaxing and enjoying the views with birds chirping. :)
Or a McDonalds

Terry thank you ever so much that drone footage is brilliant, it also helps me see the contours of the land, it looks amazing in 4k. I've already got a metal gate on order and that will be fitted the Scaly Gate side to give access to the flatter part of the land as that's the only really access point. The land doesn't really lend itself to much due to its awkward elevations.

But again it's been really helpful, next time you pass please help yourself to a bunch of my lucky heather as a token of my appreciation ;)

Terry thank you ever so much that drone footage is brilliant, it also helps me see the contours of the land, it looks amazing in 4k. I've already got a metal gate on order and that will be fitted the Scaly Gate side to give access to the flatter part of the land as that's the only really access point. The land doesn't really lend itself to much due to its awkward elevations.

But again it's been really helpful, next time you pass please help yourself to a bunch of my lucky heather as a token of my appreciation ;)

I was going to ask you for drilling rights

There may be gold in them thar hills. Alvin was panning for it down stream, I see no reason for you not to continue the lunacy!

Pretty sure the field around 1min 55 was used for some of the barrel rolling scenes, along with the area beyond the wall at 50seds was where they scattered Sam's ashes

You have to think why here ?? Is it the remoteness and the lack of potential intrusion that would allow continuous filming without disruption [well except Terry and Peri] not the easiest place to access with all the film equipment yet they returned their many many times quite strange.

You're right CC it's an absolute nightmare to get to, I came up Hurst Lane this time and had I not been in a proper 4 x 4 there is no way I'd have got up that road. If you visit you can see it's one of the highest points in the area and the backdrops are absolutely stunning.

Back