Dont mess with Pearl.

Yorkshire men a hardened to this sort of thing :smile:

You can tell the measure of a man by how he takes a wallop with a brolly!

You can tell the measure of a man by how he takes a wallop with a brolly!
I was lightly tapping my wife yesterday (play punching) while we were in a meeting, and she walloped me in the arm !!!! I think she is watching too much LOTSW.

I was lightly tapping my wife yesterday (play punching) while we were in a meeting, and she walloped me in the arm !!!! I think she is watching too much LOTSW.

Message of Mrs Wesley

" More power to your brolly arm Mrs ;)"

Wasn't there an episode around that era where a large guy was after Howard and he snapped at Pearl and Pearl snapped back????

I just watched Sinclair and the Wormley Witches and the end is funny where Sinclair said he was foolish for believing in witches and right then Pearl walked right by him with a snarl after catching Howard with Marina.

Roy Clarke enjoyed strong women taking on tough guys. There was Hyacinth Bucket talking on the Hooligan-type characters at the golf course.

Message of Mrs Wesley

" More power to your brolly arm Mrs ;)"
:eek::eek::eek:
Go Mrs. Wesley!!!! LOL. This was a hilarious thread, I haven't seen that one yet. Will check out tonight on you tube.

She really slammed them both a good one.:37:
As an old softball player I would pick Pearl to bat in the #4 slot. Clean up.
For those that do not know baseball and softball, the person that bats 4th is usually the best hitter. (guarantee to get a hit)

:eek::eek::eek:
As an old softball player I would pick Pearl to bat in the #4 slot. Clean up.
For those that do not know baseball and softball, the person that bats 4th is usually the best hitter. (guarantee to get a hit)

I have learnt something new ....

I think Compo sums up Pearl nicely with 'she may be small, but she'll tackle her own weight in ferrets'.

Back
Top Bottom