Dom Jolly

codfanglers

Dedicated Member
I recently inquired about everyone's thoughts on "An Idiot Abroad". I enjoy various British shows but am very curious to see if my Brit Brethren here do as well. I know there is a negative vibe out there against newer some comedies.

About 8-10 years back, Comedy Central aired Dom Jolly's "Trigger Happy TV". I don't think it took off so much here, although they came out with a second series which was filmed in the US with American actors along with Dom Jolly.

However, I absolutely loved Trigger Happy TV. I used to laugh so hard at it. I was curious to others' thoughts.

I recently inquired about everyone's thoughts on "An Idiot Abroad". I enjoy various British shows but am very curious to see if my Brit Brethren here do as well. I know there is a negative vibe out there against newer some comedies.

About 8-10 years back, Comedy Central aired Dom Jolly's "Trigger Happy TV". I don't think it took off so much here, although they came out with a second series which was filmed in the US with American actors along with Dom Jolly.

However, I absolutely loved Trigger Happy TV. I used to laugh so hard at it. I was curious to others' thoughts.

Yes we did get it here in Malta about a couple of years ago. It was ok but nothing much to write home about...

I think he went down well with alliterative comedy fans but so much with main stream I know me daughter and some of her friends used to watch it.

He virtually disappered after trigger happy untill he turned up on I'M a celebrity get me out of here last year. :)

Back