Does anyone know the name of this episode?

Mrs blamire (i wish)

Firstly this is my first time posting so I apologise if I’ve put it in the wrong section,
But getting back to the point , there was an episode where Edie can’t find Wesley, or thinks he’s gone missing or something? And at the end he comes back home and there’s a bit of a heartwarming moment where you think she’s going to tell him off but instead she embraces him and I think she even starts to get a bit testy eyed?
I really want to rewatch it and I’ve tried looking it up online and even gone through the whole list of episodes Summaries on IMDB but can’t find anything? Thank you.

Hello and welcome Mrs. Blamire. Roger is our encyclopedia for Summer Wine info so you can be sure that Situations Vacant is the episode for which you are searching. Near the start of that episode Tom Owen, son of Bill Owen, has a small part. Hope you share lots of happy moments with us and don't worry about negotiating around the forums. I have been a member for more than a year and still get lost in the different sections. I do have an excuse though, I am so old that I was one of the first on the list for a covid jab. Look forward to your input so jump in and join in..............Peri.

Hello and welcome Mrs. Blamire. Roger is our encyclopedia for Summer Wine info so you can be sure that Situations Vacant is the episode for which you are searching. Near the start of that episode Tom Owen, son of Bill Owen, has a small part. Hope you share lots of happy moments with us and don't worry about negotiating around the forums. I have been a member for more than a year and still get lost in the different sections. I do have an excuse though, I am so old that I was one of the first on the list for a covid jab. Look forward to your input so jump in and join in..............Peri.

aww thank you

There is relatively little modern technology depicted or spoken of in the episodes I've seen (I think I heard Howard once mention e-mail or the Internet). The ATM scene was a shocker for me.

You may be wrong about Clegg.. I n the episode CAMERA SHY , he said to Foggy " What would a man of my mechanical ineptitude be doing with a video recorder " And in another instance "I even failed toaster !":fp:

You may be wrong about Clegg.. I n the episode CAMERA SHY , he said to Foggy " What would a man of my mechanical ineptitude be doing with a video recorder " And in another instance "I even failed toaster !":fp:

I’m sure he said “not anymore” when asked about the video machine in Camera Shy, but I could be wrong.

Back