Dick and Susan's thread ( we don't hijack anyone else's threads) :D

Its o k Ellen just a bit of silliness , Susan and I always seem to go off at tangents from regular threads . She perhaps thought we needed our own thread. :p ;D

This way we can be as daft has we like without hijacking anyone :)
And when you going to move your fat butt and clear this sink?
>:( >:(

Maybe we should stick to private message Dick, we appear to be acquiring a reputation :eek: ;)

Why would Dick put his Butt in your sink?? I heard of being Kinky but this is a bit overboard.

Ok!! So I've reread it all, thinking it was me being a bit rude, when infect I think its everyone else having a dirty mind! :eek: :eek: I simple tell Dick to clear the sink and all of a sudden turns into something like a paragraph from mucky romance novel.
I think you should all stop reading "Funny Booooks" and take up ferret racing. ;D ;D

Ok!! So I've reread it all, thinking it was me being a bit rude, when infect I think its everyone else having a dirty mind! :eek: :eek: I simple tell Dick to clear the sink and all of a sudden turns into something like a paragraph from mucky romance novel.
I think you should all stop reading "Funny Booooks" and take up ferret racing. ;D ;D
Yes dear ;)

Back