Day's out

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Well in the last 4 months I have plenty of Days out, taking my wife to hearing clinics, CT scans,ENT,chiropractor, then there is me to Physio, Occupational therapy, hand therapist, Dentist and tomorrow a trip to have my cataract assessment in sunny Grimsby which the NHS are paying for me to go private as I have already waited 10 months, I won't bother with the hair loss clinic,we are way past any help for that

Well, this morning my hubbie had to get his AIC (diabetic reading) done. And this afternoon was a visit to the chiropractor. Tomorrow he has to go get a picture of his retina. Yesterday he bought some long awaited and very necessary hearing aids. Recently, I had an x-ray done of both knees. And it goes one and on.

Well, this morning my hubbie had to get his AIC (diabetic reading) done. And this afternoon was a visit to the chiropractor. Tomorrow he has to go get a picture of his retina. Yesterday he bought some long awaited and very necessary hearing aids. Recently, I had an x-ray done of both knees. And it goes one and on.

It sure does

Plenty of trips out here too! Out to my back garden to sweep the paths, out to the porch to put the rubbish out, out to the porch again to collect the parcel the postie left the list goes on and on and on.......

Van the Man wrote a song Days Like this so adapted it a bit

When it's always raining there'll be days like this
When everyone's complaining there'll be days like this
When nothing falls into place with the flick of a switch
Well my mother told me there'll be days like this

When MP's need to say sorry there'll be days like this
When no one's in a hurry there'll be days like this
When you get cursed by old age and illness
Oh my mother told me there'll be days like this

When you just want answers there'll be days like this
When your robbed by chancers there'll be days like this
When all the parts of the puzzle simply just don't fit
Then I must remember there'll be days like this

When everyone's not up front and they're all playing tricks
When we have "influencers" flogging you their picks
When it's everyone's business the way you live
You just have to remember there'll be days like this
:(

My days our consist of shopping and digging the allotment! Oh and the school run 4 mornings a week.
I'm not sure how I'll feel about leaving my postcode area, I'm not sure lies beyond anymore.

I am sure a lot of us are shopping and a significant number online . I just wondered if anyone has bought anything they would never ever think of buying in ordinary times of days gone by [ Piers Morgan memoirs don't count] and are now thinking what the hell was I doing !

I am sure a lot of us are shopping and a significant number online . I just wondered if anyone has bought anything they would never ever think of buying in ordinary times of days gone by [ Piers Morgan memoirs don't count] and are now thinking what the hell was I doing !
That's pretty standard for me I'm afraid. In times of stress I sleep walk and often shop, sometimes I don't know about it until it arrives. Him in doors is terrified of answering the door in case I've bought a donkey! Apparently I keep telling him we need a donkey in my sleep.

My days our consist of shopping and digging the allotment! Oh and the school run 4 mornings a week.
I'm not sure how I'll feel about leaving my postcode area, I'm not sure lies beyond anymore.
Please don't worry! Pick a lovely, sunny, breezy day and go out for a nice walk. Listen to the birds sing and watch the squirrels. Despite everything, there is nothing like enjoying a nice day.

Back