Cryptic titles and Summer Wine characters

Good morning all.
This one is for the lady members only. It may look difficult but it is a musical instruction containing an anagram. Come on girls, it really is easy. Is it an episode, a character or a well known location? If any of you fellas get it then send your answer on the back of a £20 note to Peri's Poor Society.

If you have a problem conducting the orchestra with a stick of rhubarb, try a baton.

Lots to talk about in Parliament concerning this that and the other. At my time of life and physical condition, the other and I bid one another farewell many years ago. Sorry, I am digressifying. You may have noticed that I am prone to making up my own words, digressifying being one of them. Back to the puzzle raised in the HOP, Houses Of Parliament, by the member from Holmfirth.

What the heck is wrong with the hooter?o_O

Good morning all.
This one is for the lady members only. It may look difficult but it is a musical instruction containing an anagram. Come on girls, it really is easy. Is it an episode, a character or a well known location? If any of you fellas get it then send your answer on the back of a £20 note to Peri's Poor Society.

If you have a problem conducting the orchestra with a stick of rhubarb, try a baton.
Come on girls. Ignore the bit about the stick of rhubarb, concentrate on the last three words.

Lots to talk about in Parliament concerning this that and the other. At my time of life and physical condition, the other and I bid one another farewell many years ago. Sorry, I am digressifying. You may have noticed that I am prone to making up my own words, digressifying being one of them. Back to the puzzle raised in the HOP, Houses Of Parliament, by the member from Holmfirth.

What the heck is wrong with the hooter?o_O

Good morning all.

Can some kind gent tell the ladies what the answer is!

Back