Crushers Christmas Decorations

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
In Merry Christmas Father Christmas, in the cafe scene Crusher is fitting decorations to the ceiling, and as there is no ceiling in the studio set, he just takes his time as if he is getting the job done, just before the end of this scene, you get a glimpse of his work,and it can be seen he has pinned the other end on the wall, followed by a brief look at the fact there is no ceiling

Maltrab, you do spot some detail in the LOTSW. Wish I was as observant as you. I'm going to start calling you 'Hawkeye', or Poirot.:)

Maltrab, you do spot some detail in the LOTSW. Wish I was as observant as you. I'm going to start calling you 'Hawkeye', or Poirot.:)

Peri, it more a case that I have watched the episodes so many times that every so often I pay more attention to the background, and low and behold there is something going on that I missed

I am the same. I now tend to watch what is going on in the background or foreground however the case maybe to pick up something I haven't spotted before. I am now going through the entire series again for the eighth or ninth time ( I have lost track).

Back