COVID Vaccine.

I know people's moods are definitely not at their most positive at the moment but there is always time for reflection after yesterday's shocking announcement about the fatalities . There is an article on the BBC News site today I would encourage everyone to take a little time to look at . You don't need to read that article unless you are interested but there is a little video showing photographs of people who have so so sadly passed away with little dedications from their loved ones. Personally I feel that these people deserve a little of everyone's day to take a small glimpse at their life as some small tribute and recognition that they have lived and that their life was shortened so cruelly by this awful disease. The most pertinent comment on the devastation Covid has brought to the world appears on the foot of the video.

I know people's moods are definitely not at their most positive at the moment but there is always time for reflection after yesterday's shocking announcement about the fatalities . There is an article on the BBC News site today I would encourage everyone to take a little time to look at . You don't need to read that article unless you are interested but there is a little video showing photographs of people who have so so sadly passed away with little dedications from their loved ones. Personally I feel that these people deserve a little of everyone's day to take a small glimpse at their life as some small tribute and recognition that they have lived and that their life was shortened so cruelly by this awful disease. The most pertinent comment on the devastation Covid has brought to the world appears on the foot of the video.

Yet it was scientist giving the advice

More like Colonel Klebb in From Russia With Love! o_O
I hope the nurse is not a secret LOTSW fan and recognises me here! I dread to think how painful my next injection would be :33:

On another note, I am now experiencing the side effects I was warned of. I am feeling "a little under the weather", and have a little soreness around the injection site, but nothing profound. All in all not too bad at all.

As someone who is classed as clinically extremely vulnerable (56 years old this year) I was glad to get mine last Saturday. I didn’t even feel the injection and no side effects except a mild headache for an hour later in Saturday night that I counteracted with a dose of Theakstones Old Peculiar !!

Last edited:
There has been about ten million people been jabbed but about 12 million people shown to be having a jab. I have had lots of injections for various problems and they never bother me. Most of them in my arm, some in my belly and a few up at the doctors surgery. What did you think I was going to say? As I said, they never bother me but I cannot watch anybody else have one. Now, whenever I switch the telly on there is always someone on the screen being harpooned and it gives me a right touch of the vapors. Another 50 million to go. I must buy a jab proof telly. o_O

Back