Cooper & Walsh Could do with your support

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Cooper & Walsh Could do with your support

Hi Members

I have received a email from Helen at Fuzzbox Management, she tells me Cooper & Walsh are having a meeting in early November with a TV company with the view to a spin off series, this would create work for some of the cast and crew used previously in losw, Helen has asked could you support the project by emailing her direct at fuzzboxmanagement@live.co.uk .In the email they would like to hear your comments on why you loved the show (LOSW) so much and why it would be nice to have a spin off

I think the fact that some members are overseas will not matter,as it would show the TV companies there is a wider audience and a chance to sell DVD's

So please help if you feel that you can, it would also stick two fingers up to the BBC for not having the foresight to continue the show or cultivate the spin off and if nothing else if the duo are busy filming,they are not around your street checking your car over, Terry

Re: Cooper & Walsh Could do with your support

Just now sent my lengthy email. For the first time ever, I used the word "brouhaha".

Sorry for the length, Helen! ;)

I put my "two cents" worth in just moments ago. I hope the fan base here in the US can be a help.

I have sent an e mail, not over long but hopefuly it will be of some help.

Back