Congratulations Terry

Yes indeed, it's smashing to see this site thriving. Terry puts in a lot of work to keep place up and running and at considerable personal expense aswell.
Good work Terry and here's hoping we are all still here for years to come.

Great work that man it is a pleasure to be involved in this fourm with such great people.Keep up the good work

Great work that man it is a pleasure to be involved in this fourm with such great people.Keep up the good work

Is right mate, we come from diverse backgrounds, geographical locations and have differing views on certain subjects, but the thing that binds us all is our love for the greatest Comedy show ever made.

Is right mate, we come from diverse backgrounds, geographical locations and have differing views on certain subjects, but the thing that binds us all is our love for the greatest Comedy show ever made.

Couldn't have said it any better myself. Terrry, you have started something great here and as Chuffer states, we have quite a nice gathering of different people here.

One eye opening experience for me joining this sight is to see quite of lot of people younger than me here. I am 36 and used to assumed the standard Summer Wine audience was much older. The forum always proves to be an educational experience for me.

Couldn't have said it any better myself. Terrry, you have started something great here and as Chuffer states, we have quite a nice gathering of different people here.

One eye opening experience for me joining this sight is to see quite of lot of people younger than me here. I am 36 and used to assumed the standard Summer Wine audience was much older. The forum always proves to be an educational experience for me.

You are never too old, or too young my friend. It's something that seeps into the blood and stays there. I've been a fan since I was about 8 and it has always been my favourite ever programme. Sunday nights, 6.30 pm or thereabouts on BBc1l. I never missed it and it was the highlight of the week even then. I cant live without Summer Wine or this board.

Thanks everyone for all your kind words and I am so pleased the forum gives you all so much pleasure, I am hoping that is is around for many years to come,and that we get many more members bringing their wisdom along,personally I have met many people that have become good friends all due to this unique show and beside everything else we all have one thing in common,our love for those three old men and the many great folk around them,in their own way each and everyone of them have touched us,maybe because we are all us much Barmpot's as they are

Terry

You are never too old, or too young my friend. It's something that seeps into the blood and stays there. I've been a fan since I was about 8 and it has always been my favourite ever programme. Sunday nights, 6.30 pm or thereabouts on BBc1l. I never missed it and it was the highlight of the week even then. I cant live without Summer Wine or this board.
OOOOH YOU SAY THE NICEST THINGS !! (as Compo would have said ::))

Oooh you big Dollop! as Compo would've said!! ;D

TOUSHEY MONSEWER!!

Congraulations Terry, I am actually new to this forum and sad that I didn't join it earlier. A great forum... Keep up the good hard work you are doing. Adrian

TOUSHEY MONSEWER!!

On guard Monsewer, I am the best swordsman in my street!

Stop it or you´ll have my eye out, you dozy pair ;D!

Congratulations, Terry, thank you so much for this site and everything else, this forum deserves many members indeed!

Yes...I agree with everyone on this forum. If not for you, Terry, where else
could we go? Thank you!

I come hear every moring before the day starts,I mostly log off with a smile on my face and thats always a good way to start the day, so thank you to you all :)

Back