Computer Game designer required

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Just a thought,would it be nice to have one of these electronic games designed around the show,you could pick your own trio and wander what hills you like,drive Entwistles truck, be Pearl and hunt Howard down,sit in the cafe and chase Ivy until she hits you with the tray,visit Auntie's and try and get out without buying anything,ride the bath that Compo was in, in stop that bath.

So many options,what scene would you want to be in,given the chance

Sounds Interesting but would have to be usable by non tech people like me :-[ :p

What an excellemt excellent idea. I would love that. But I would agree with Dick that it would have to be usuable by non tech people like us. It wouldn't be nice to be left out.

Just a thought,would it be nice to have one of these electronic games designed around the show,you could pick your own trio and wander what hills you like,drive Entwistles truck, be Pearl and hunt Howard down,sit in the cafe and chase Ivy until she hits you with the tray,visit Auntie's and try and get out without buying anything,ride the bath that Compo was in, in stop that bath.

So many options,what scene would you want to be in,given the chance

The trio barrel rolling to see who gets down the hill the fastest would be good

Nice idea.

But I'm non-tech, so wouldn't mind a board game, where you can choose a character to be the 'piece' you move around the board. Something like Monopoly...

Nice idea.

But I'm non-tech, so wouldn't mind a board game, where you can choose a character to be the 'piece' you move around the board. Something like Monopoly...

well there are different versions of that board game, theres been ones based on tv shows like only fools and horses and doctor who, i know all of us on here would love a summer wine board game, but i doubt it would be popular with the general public and it might not sell too well, still its a nice pipedream at the moment

I´d follow the trio and lie down on the grass with them. The Compo, Cleggy, Foggy trio that is. Great idea Terry, how nice it would be to have the illusion, actually visible on the screen.

There is so much potential here. In one game, one could play the character of Howard and try to sneak (around Pearl) out of the house! Howard could try sneaking out different windows or making a run for the front door.

In another game, one could play Smiler on Auntie's hand cart going out of control down the steep hill. One would have to nativigate down the hills avoiding the cop car, wandering Eli, Billy's arrows, Edie's automobile, etc.

More like a detective game called "Clue" This surely would be an interesting game. You are getting quite a few people excited about it. The board should be on both sides. One side with the street where the houses are and the opposite side with a park and lots of bushes where Howard and Marina can hide.

Hesitate to put a damper on things, but wouldn't the Big Bully Corporation want its 5 pennorth even if they gave permission! :-\ :(

Hesitate to put a damper on things, but wouldn't the Big Bully Corporation want its 5 pennorth even if they gave permission! :-\ :(

I suppose it could be called something else but the fans would know what it means, and maybe Mr Clarke would give his approval, the BBC have made a fortune from the show, first on the BBC,then a few video's,then they gave it to UK Gold who flogged it to death and still are,how many folk have signed up to Sky just to watch their favourite show,and I am informed that a lot of folk in the show have never received a penny since UK gold got their hands on it,they have sold the show to many countries worldwide,along with the release of the DVD's which they eke out once Gold have worn the next series out,I would guess the coffers for Gold will drop once series 31 is out on DVD

Change the name for one.

Three Wise Men

Seniors hit the Hills

The Hills are Alive

We will all know what the new name means and won't effect anything. Mind you we will have to change the names of the men..

It is not only GOLD either. We get old episodes on the Yesterday chanel every afternoon and three on Sunday

Sue, do you want the extra channels like Yesterday and others for free. There is a site which you can put in your favourites. It is streaming and here in Malta I watch all the BBC and ITV channels plus others. When the page comes on scroll down until you get to UK Live tv channels. Click on that. Then choose the channel you want. I discovered this 2 months ago ansd that is all I watch..

Sorry Sue,
I forgot to give you the site. I am very upset at the moment as the results of our general election were revealed. We will now have a Labour Government.

Anywyas the site is called "Filmon".

If it was a Monopoly style board game, then the stations could be replaced by 4 of the local pubs
The lowest price properties would start at Compo's with the highest being Cleggy's & Nora's
Go to Jail would be replaced by go to Auntie's

Back