Compo's Girlfriends

Sorry this is somewhat off topic but I just had a Compo moment and smiled on seeing Truly mentioned in the above post. I bet Compo would have taken a real shine to the two arm wrestling ladies in the episode where the former Mrs Truelove sends her new beau to see Truly about getting some paper work finalized. I can just see Compo laughing it up and sinking some pints with them.

Mods feel free to remove this post if it mucks up the flow that was not my intent. :)

Sorry this is somewhat off topic but I just had a Compo moment and smiled on seeing Truly mentioned in the above post. I bet Compo would have taken a real shine to the two arm wrestling ladies in the episode where the former Mrs Truelove sends her new beau to see Truly about getting some paper work finalized. I can just see Compo laughing it up and sinking some pints with them.

Mods feel free to remove this post if it mucks up the flow that was not my intent. :)

Hi Rick, I think you are spot-on about what Compo's reaction to those ladies would have been!
(Have not re-watched this episode yet but as I remember a lot of the action took place in "The Monkey" - that was a really iconic pub).

Over the years there has been mentioned,many names of Compo's past girlfriends, so how may can you remember and any details, there was one building a wall if I recall, Please only post one answer per post
Just watching 'Deep In The Heart Of Yorkshire' and was reminded about Brunhilde :29:

Back