Compo's Girlfriends

@Bora Natty ,

That was Liz Smith. A great actress who has been in quite a few things: The Pink Panther movies, The Vicar of Dibley, I Didn't Know You Cared, In Loving Memory, Lark Rise to Candleford... . :)
Good grief, I didn't even place her, I loved her on The Vicar of Dibley. She was on the Royle family too correct? That's coming on Gold and I've never seen it, is it good?

Good grief, I didn't even place her, I loved her on The Vicar of Dibley. She was on the Royle family too correct? That's coming on Gold and I've never seen it, is it good?

Its brilliant basically shot in the front room of their house so it takes sheer quality to fill 30 minutes in a single location yes occasional visitor but essentially just the family it is brilliant observational comedy .

This dude has had more girlfriends than I have! Lol has the mother of his son been mentioned yet, what was her name? Or was it ever mentioned?

Its brilliant basically shot in the front room of their house so it takes sheer quality to fill 30 minutes in a single location yes occasional visitor but essentially just the family it is brilliant observational comedy .
I remember when it was first on and a colleague told me I should really watch it, I asked her to explain the premise and I thought well that sounds very dull. Clearly how wrong I was! Early Doors is very similar but equally as funny making brilliant comedy out of not a lot happening.
To link it all back our very own comedy was the prototype of comedy, you could argue that the Royale Family is an extension of the ladies coffee mornings!

Back