Compo getting His Money Out

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
There are a few rare episodes when Compo actually paid for a drink or a cuppa in the cafe, can you name any of them, just one per post please

In Who's thrown her Tom Cruise Photos Away when Compo retrieves the photo album and gets a tenner from Howard doesn't he offer to buy the drinks ............... or do Clegg and Truly "persuade" him to buy the drinks can't recall!

Cannot think of the title...…...………..Cleggy and Seymour hold him upside down and shake out enough for a pint and a bag of crisps each ! :eyesroll: :confused2:

If memory serves me there was an episode where Nora comes in and sits at the table the trio are at sitting. She is looking distressed. The lads offer to get her a drink. She says something like a gin and tonic. Compo offers to buy her the tonic part if someone else buys the gin part. Nora downs her drink and grabs Clegg by the arm. Now Clegg is looking distressed and the other guys leg it out of the bar leaving Clegg to make his own retreat.

If memory serves me there was an episode where Nora comes in and sits at the table the trio are at sitting. She is looking distressed. The lads offer to get her a drink. She says something like a gin and tonic. Compo offers to buy her the tonic part if someone else buys the gin part. Nora downs her drink and grabs Clegg by the arm. Now Clegg is looking distressed and the other guys leg it out of the bar leaving Clegg to make his own retreat.

You neam "Ernshaw Strikes Again"

The episode I was thinking off was Crums, when Compo stated he was going to buy a drink for this here Crum

The episode I was thinking off was Crums, when Compo stated he was going to buy a drink for this here Crum

In the scene I was thinking of, Nora's long miserable face stands out to me. If it's not Ernshaw, they were in the same pub as they visited in Ernshaw.

Back