Cold Weather

amos hames

Dedicated Member
I am back at home and have put the Heating on. After months in and out of Hospital I have been discharged : )

Thank you too those who have replied. Thought there might have been more. Very upset by the lack of replies. thought I had lots of friends on here. Oh well I must have been wrong. Maybe its time to hang it up and leave the forum. Keep the journey going everyone. I am going to keep my user on line but doubt I will be on much if at all. Thanks to Terry for being so brilliant with everything that happens on here and to Dick and the 28 steps who have been great with the support. Its with a heavy heart that I do this but I feel that I have been forgotton. I am trying to get my life back on track and this isn't helping. Adios Amigos until the next time.....Jay...AKA Amos Hames x

Amos,you have loads of friends on here,all who care about you,how many on here have a thread dedicated entirely to them ? I'v only just seen this,I can be days,weeks or recently even three months without coming on here,but we still think of you and wish you all the best,don't like Keith leave the forum please,we have that cuppa in Ivys Café to organise,great that you're home,I am genuinely pleased by that news.

Hi Amos please don't leave the forum, you have lots of friends here. Please take care of yourself. Best wishes for the future.

Thank you too those who have replied. Thought there might have been more. Very upset by the lack of replies. thought I had lots of friends on here. Oh well I must have been wrong. Maybe its time to hang it up and leave the forum. Keep the journey going everyone. I am going to keep my user on line but doubt I will be on much if at all. Thanks to Terry for being so brilliant with everything that happens on here and to Dick and the 28 steps who have been great with the support. Its with a heavy heart that I do this but I feel that I have been forgotton. I am trying to get my life back on track and this isn't helping. Adios Amigos until the next time.....Jay...AKA Amos Hames x

Only just seen this: do not log on so frequently at present as I have been busy in other avenues (especially dementia care here in Keighley) so can be a week or so before I spot a post.

Certainly not forgotten Amos old chap. Just that my visits are less frequent than I would like.

I was just about to write that i was pleased to read you had been discharged then read on.

But I am still pleased you have been discharged. That is a very positive step.

Hello Amos,

I have just read this so pleased you have been discharged . I have to say my ghast has never been so flabbered when I saw you were considering resigning from the forum . I for one would be disappointed to see you go not only for your contributions but more importantly for missing out on your progress back to full health and details of all the ventures and experiences you are now free to enjoy , please reconsider your decision . We have lived through your time of ill health it would be nice to share your good times when you are well :)

Back