Coffee Morning

me2

Dedicated Member
We all know the official place and origin of the Coffee Mornings was at Edie's house. (We won't count the episode where Nora and Ivy plan for Compo's comeuppance.) That first official Coffee Morning was in the episode The Experiment. Different people hosted Coffee Mornings at different times throughout the series.

Where was the first Coffee Morning held that wasn't at Edie's place, and in what episode did it happen.

We all know the official place and origin of the Coffee Mornings was at Edie's house. (We won't count the episode where Nora and Ivy plan for Compo's comeuppance.) That first official Coffee Morning was in the episode The Experiment. Different people hosted Coffee Mornings at different times throughout the series.

Where was the first Coffee Morning held that wasn't at Edie's place, and in what episode did it happen.
I remember Pearl holding a coffee morning with a difference when they watched Foggy's Home movie in Camera Shy. If not it was proberly in the café .

I remember Pearl holding a coffee morning with a difference when they watched Foggy's Home movie in Camera Shy. If not it was proberly in the café .
Pearl did hold the Coffee Morning in Camera Shy but that was later.
You are correct that it was the café. Now can you guess the episode?

Back