Chuffer Enwright

wstol

Dedicated Member
What happened to Chuffer Enwright (the forum user, not the character from Whoops)?

Used to enjoy his posts. Did he change his user name, or did he leave? I notice his user name in old posts is in different colour type face.

Apologies if this has already been discussed.

What happened to Chuffer Enwright (the forum user, not the character from Whoops)?

Used to enjoy his posts. Did he change his user name, or did he leave? I notice his user name in old posts is in different colour type face.

He removed himself from the forum,he told me he was due to have major surgery which was very risky,I keep hoping it all went well and he may be back

He removed himself from the forum,he told me he was due to have major surgery which was very risky,I keep hoping it all went well and he may be back

I hope so, if he gets in touch send him our best wishes.

So it was a precaution in case he never *MADE IT*. Best wishes, hope he has survived and is on the mend.

Back