Cast Reunion in April

Thank you for posting Terry with a 22:30 finish would need an overnight stay, the admission price is reasonable but hotel and travel bumps the price up considerably however , when would you now get a chance to meet some of the stalwarts from the show . I know they have to add the line to cover themselves but " All guests subject to work commitments " always unnerves me , its like buying tickets to see the Stones to find Mick n Keef aren't there . :eek:

I concur Steve , the show continues to reap Auntie cash for the coffers from repeats and DVD's. It would be not only great to see but would proffer the respect due to this iconic show.

I agree it is a fair trip for some of us, the ticket price is fair but being held in London bumps the price up, either train fare plus accommodation or rail fare plus accommodation would add £80 to £200 depending on where you live, if it was held at lunchtime a lot of folk could get there and back the same day, or have a lunchtime offering along with the evening do

I have approached them with the idea of having a earlier show as well as the evening event, maybe 1 pm this would give those who live further away a chance to make it a day trip, personally I would travel by train and with plenty of notice it is possible to book cheap fares online, on arrival in London would then get a taxi to venue, if other members are doing the same then a cab share would save money, my route would take me into Kings Cross

At least its happening...!! Try living on other side of the world :(

There wont be many if any other reunions with the aging cast...

Would have been great if earlier , Don't really know that area of London. shame if it was earlier in the evening . Should tour it where possible.

Unfortunately already committed that day anyway - but trust it is a great success ....
wheres your dedication LOL... once in a life time event :p cancel everything and march in, and sign some autographs

FWIW this usally happens to me too being prebooked for one in a lifetime gigs :(

Back