Car Dealers

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Citroen Dealer,Place is empty yet totally ignore by 9 staff after 5 minutes walked out,Ford dealer more salesman than ants in a nest,no offer of a sit down or refreshments just hard sell,Peugeot Dealer,what you want a test drive,it's all in the Brochure. Vauxhall much to busy sorting out new reg cars,have a look around then make appointment to come back and we may then have time to chat.:mad:

Honda dealer OK but got one of those and nothing new in the size we want, :unhapppy:

VW dealer please have a seat I will find a salesman for you,would you like a drink served in real not plastic cups,nothing to much trouble for the salesman,talked us out on spending money on extra's,15 mile test drive,go home he said and think about it and I will call you in a few days,it is a lot of money to make a rash decision on, phoned him when we got home and ordered a Golf,just got to wait 12-14 weeks for delivery,and the doors shut just like a ........;D

I wont ask the price Terry, but it makes you wonder ...Do they really want your money and custom???:mad::unhapppy:

Back