Captain Clutterbucks treasure.

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Captain Clutterbuck was the pirate who supposedly buried some treasure in the Yorkshire countryside. There was another Clutterbuck in the series who I bet you are all aware of but, are there anymore Clutterbucks mentioned? I don't know of any.

Peri,

You can bring up my treasure in a thread but you'll never get it out of the ground I have hidden it well and unlike Commander Willoughby I won't be selling maps dodgy or otherwise ! :08:

A clue? We can bring up your treasure in a thread? Did you see how quickly I cottoned on to that? Another clue! You say it's buried in the ground. Roger and I will organize a team of diggers and hire a metal detector from Auntie Wainwright. We will soon be rich enough to buy a reconditioned car from Wesley. :cool:

veggies.jpg

Peri,

This is the closest you will get to my treasure just look at the pod at the top of the picture and count the numbers what do you view ??? Yes you are seeing eight peas and that's all you'll ever see. Never will you cast your eyes over my treasure no pea sees of eight for you laddie!! ;)

Now that looks more like a photo of my top row of teeth. By the way, is that the best warfare you have, shelling peas? I'm on telly, right now. Another couple of grand in the bank. :D

Don't you underestimate the power of peas on the field of battle, look at Porridge when Napper Wainwright tried to quell the riot in Slade Prison canteen had to beat a hasty retreat caked in mashed potato and peas . If you think you can get my treasure I think the dart Foggy fired missed Howard and hit you and the side effect has made you delusional , just take it easy and eat your Banana its your destiny.;)

Last edited:
Bananas? You will have to help me with those. I can only manage one. If I was to eat six bananas I know what my destiny would be....... THE TOILET. :30:

Bananas? You will have to help me with those. I can only manage one. If I was to eat six bananas I know what my destiny would be....... THE TOILET. :30:

An alternate song for LOTSW episode Destiny and Six Bananas or even a great little interlude vignette for Ronnie Hazelhurst to play

Four banana, three banana
Two banana, one
All bananas playing in the bright warm sun
Flippin' like a pancake, poppin' like a cork
Cleggy, Compo an' Foggys all talk !
:tw::fp:

I've found the Captains treasure. It's an unperforated tea bag wrapped in a Newcastle United football shirt buried in Compo's right welly. :21:

Back