Can't decide

minxie

Dedicated Member
If I am more cross at my son for letting me come home from my cruise, to a dirty house or wiping all my LOSW from skyplus!!!!!!!!!!!! no contest really >:(

I am on my own for a couple of weeks now, so was looking forward to a good old wine fest.

If I am more cross at my son for letting me come home from my cruise, to a dirty house or wiping all my LOSW from skyplus!!!!!!!!!!!! no contest really >:(

I am on my own for a couple of weeks now, so was looking forward to a good old wine fest.

I have been there. We came back from a weeks holiday to London. The sink was overflowing with plates, pots and pans. Clothes hamper in the bathroom was so full that the rest were on the bathroom floor. Lights were on everywhere and he was no where in sight. It was a real welcome back. You can't win. Couldn't walk in his room as we didn't have a hard hat and safety boots. It wasn't funny at the time...

oh defo be more cross over summer wine, thts the equivilant of a hanging offence 2 us winos lol

I have been there. We came back from a weeks holiday to London. The sink was overflowing with plates, pots and pans. Clothes hamper in the bathroom was so full that the rest were on the bathroom floor. Lights were on everywhere and he was no where in sight. It was a real welcome back. You can't win. Couldn't walk in his room as we didn't have a hard hat and safety boots. It wasn't funny at the time...

Oh so its not just me then!? Mines 34! I love going on holiday but has soon has the sign says " Welcome to England" I see my sink full, the cooker and mass and the whole place stinking like someone died. His only saving grace is that he loves Summer Wine too and wouldn't delet it on me.

I have just managed to get my house straight and I got home friday lunch time. How I didn't hang him out to dry I don;t know, I have two weeks washing to do, and his washing too, as he didn't even put a wash on, and he knows how to work the machine.
I had to clean the kitchen before venturing to make a cuppa and half a watermelon left in the fridge for him to finish off, was still in the fridge >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( plus other unmentionables!!

He got rid of my losw to make room for his girlfriends hollyoaks rubbish and the like, I didn't think he would do that the little rag...................
I am now gonna have to remake a new stash, on skyplus

I think I need another holiday to get over the weekends chaos, but I'm glad its not just me its happened to :)

Hollioaks? Hang him I say! Next time you go on holiday take the remote with you ! :)

Our daughter and her husband have just come back from America. We went round on the last day and did a quick tidy for them. The grandchildren (both supposedly MEN) had not done too much in that line. Two bags of cans etc and every plate and dish seemed to have been used. We left it ready for the next morning, but Mo, went it to do a last minute check. When he asked why there were still cans and cups all over the lounge, Chris said that they were the ones that James had used, he had cleared his away!!
Unbelievable.

Back