Calendar Post and Competition.

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
Over on our Facebook group I've been posting a picture from my Summer Wine calendar every month and having a little fun with renaming the month, next year I'm doing the same but I'm adding a little competition with it. So in this thread I'll add the picture, my version on the months name and a question.
The first person to answer the question right will have their name added to a hat and at the end of the year a name will be pulled from the hat and they'll receive a little gift ( a little gift! You heard the woman a LITTLE gift)
Because of the time difference between countries and because some people are not on here every day to make it fair and to give everyone a chance your name can only be added once. So look out on January 1st for me first post. Good luck.

The 'sitting in a draft' part had me thinking of Seymour being all Zen sitting on a chilly rock above a stream. As far as the 'little gift' part I tend to agree with Roger in the trio buying Smiler a little gift at a hospital visit.

The 'sitting in a draft' part had me thinking of Seymour being all Zen sitting on a chilly rock above a stream. As far as the 'little gift' part I tend to agree with Roger in the trio buying Smiler a little gift at a hospital visit.

It was the episode 'Springing Smiler' when Howard suggested that Smiler should buy Nora a little gift.

Oops, wrong episode on my part, haha! :redface2:

Could so easily see Foggy being as thrifty as Seymour in not wanting to spend much on a gift for Smiler if he was unwell.

Oops, wrong episode on my part, haha! :redface2:

Could so easily see Foggy being as thrifty as Seymour in not wanting to spend much on a gift for Smiler if he was unwell.
There was a similar line in that one Rick, it a few people wondering on Facebook too.

Back