Brushes at Dawn

codfanglers

Dedicated Member
I watched this just yesterday. I have seen it before but this time around I caught more small details. I don't believe it is a great episode overall but I appreciate the following.

1. Sentimentally warming- it shows one of the rare moments when Nora is honored by and appreciates Compo.

2. Unity- in the end, it shows one of the rare times when all the men and women are somewhat together, in viewing the Duel.

3. Howard and Pearl- While much of the regulars are together in watching the duel, the camera shows a glimpse of Howard and Pearl watching together. Truthfully, we don't see them together in unison much. It is always Howard being sneaky, Pearl being bossing, or Pearl chasing him. This time it was so refreshing to see them together, on the same page!

Any additional thoughts, anyone?

I watched this just yesterday. I have seen it before but this time around I caught more small details. I don't believe it is a great episode overall but I appreciate the following.

1. Sentimentally warming- it shows one of the rare moments when Nora is honored by and appreciates Compo.

2. Unity- in the end, it shows one of the rare times when all the men and women are somewhat together, in viewing the Duel.

3. Howard and Pearl- While much of the regulars are together in watching the duel, the camera shows a glimpse of Howard and Pearl watching together. Truthfully, we don't see them together in unison much. It is always Howard being sneaky, Pearl being bossing, or Pearl chasing him. This time it was so refreshing to see them together, on the same page!

Any additional thoughts, anyone?

Compos breakfast that Nora and Ivy made looked tasty.I love the duel on the bicycles great episode :)

Back