Brilliant Cast.

P

Pearl

Another of Roy's hum dingers, the cast are brilliant and characters are fantastic and totally believable. We've all got that one family member that is a Hyacinth.

Completely agree, it's daft but with heart which is pretty much a Roy Clarke trope if you will. If you ever wanted to know what happens just down the road from Summerwineland here's your answer. Down t'other road is of course Arkwright and company! :D

Has anyone listened to the KUA Luxury Podcast which is up to the 4th series, it's massively popular and has rejuvenated interest in the series?

Loved Onslow and Daisy. Great casting, great writing??

Attachments

• 288644678_5930388056978382_5495539466576297783_n (1).jpg
    288644678_5930388056978382_5495539466576297783_n (1).jpg
    96 KB · Views: 4
Another of Roy's hum dingers, the cast are brilliant and characters are fantastic and totally believable. We've all got that one family member that is a Hyacinth.
So you know my auntie Bridey?

Similarities between Edie and Hyacinth do you think ?

I've shared a post on the summerwine.net forum about Edie saying 'The Pegden Residence, the lady of the house speaking!" so I'm guessing she was a prototype for Hyacinth

I think Roy does use traits of certain characters across his series for example with Rosie aspects of PC Wilmot, Tony Haygarth's character, definitely shine through in the context of Cooper and Walsh

I think Roy does use traits of certain characters across his series for example with Rosie aspects of PC Wilmot, Tony Haygarth's character, definitely shine through in the context of Cooper and Walsh
Tony Haygarth lived in my Village until his death

Back