Book Competition

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Just to remind you the book competition kicks of tomorrow morning, it will be on the forum by noon, the reason it is uk only is the publishers will only post to uk address,so some of you further away may be able to strike up a deal with a forum friend to use their uk postal address and you cover the postage from them to you.The competition will run for 3 weeks and the winning members names will be sent to Andrew Vine and he will pick the 5 winner out of a hat,I am pleased I cannot enter as question 3 seems hard all about space flight and propulsion and the chemicals Nitrogen Tetroxide (N2O4); Unsymmetrical DiMethyl Hydrazine, it seems to me this is Rocket Science.

Can I just ask an off the wall question here...
What in the name of chuff has Rocket Science/Propulsion/Tetra whatever got to do with LOTSW? Am I missing something here Terry? Have I missed an entire series when they featured this?

.....and the chemicals Nitrogen Tetroxide (N2O4); Unsymmetrical DiMethyl Hydrazine, it seems to me this is Rocket Science.

I used to teach science but that was in 1972 and 1973 and then I gave it up, just as Summer Wine started - perhaps I should not even bother to consider!!!!

Can I just ask an off the wall question here...
What in the name of chuff has Rocket Science/Propulsion/Tetra whatever got to do with LOTSW? Am I missing something here Terry? Have I missed an entire series when they featured this?

Absolutely nothing as you will see when the real questions set by Andrew Vine will be posted very soon, Terry

..... space flight and propulsion and the chemicals Nitrogen Tetroxide (N2O4); Unsymmetrical DiMethyl Hydrazine, it seems to me this is Rocket Science.

worringly these chemicals could be something due to space flight from what I recall of chemistry .... is this a secret past of Terry or is he like Truly "I coudl be lying!"

Back