Black Friday

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like the one day black Friday sales now seem to run for weeks, a bit like bonfire night which is the 5th November lasting several weeks

I'm waiting for carpet cleaners to go on sale, much to my husband's horror I've asked for one for xmas. He thinks I should ask for something more personal but I'd rather have a carpet cleaner! And it has to be on sale too.

It looks like the one day black Friday sales now seem to run for weeks, a bit like bonfire night which is the 5th November lasting several weeks
First Christmas commercial I saw this year was on September 29. Eventually the year will be divided into 2 seasons, "The Holidays" (September-January) and "pre-Christmas" (the rest of the year).

You should ask for something else Pearl if all you are getting is one of these
View attachment 5632

Get one of these as well
View attachment 5633
I've seen commercials for one of those robot vacuum (hoover) cleaners, you know one of those little round things that vacuums (hoovers) by themselves and they are so smart that they can avoid dog poop and chargers. So I suppose that if the dog can't wait or if important stuff is on the floor, that the vacuum (hoover) cleaner won't get clogged up, stop, and/or destroy something critical like a charger. Will wonders never cease.

All of the nieces and nephews have grown up and there is one new baby, too young to be excited about anything other than feeding and naps. So my Christmas shopping goal is to get presents that are just something to open and don't cost too much. That's all.

I'm the last of the ones I grew up with. I have nieces that live together with their kids and I am giving them the 1st projector I bought back in April and a Fire Stick already set up with a bunch of goodies for them to dive right into.

Back