Bit of help needed.

Blue summer

Dedicated Member
I've been trying to find the episode on the Seymore era DVD's (9/10-11/12), where the trio are playing an impromptu game, the locals are watching Seymore bowling to Clegg.
I've watch all of the episodes and i'm beginning to think i've a box set missing, please say this isn't so!

Anybody know the name of the episode?

I thank you (in advance).

G ; )

Cheers Chuffer, funnily enough, that is the one episode i'm not very keen on, no wonder i couldn't find it, don't watch that one very often.
Thanks again mate.

George ; )

Cheers Chuffer, funnily enough, that is the one episode i'm not very keen on, no wonder i couldn't find it, don't watch that one very often.
Thanks again mate.

George ; )

Most welcome mate.
It's a few minutes in. Not one of my fave episodes either.
What Bikes do you ride/have you ridden? I've always meant to ask you.
My old man has a BSA A10 in pristine condition, it's his pride and joy.
I'll take some pics and post if you like.

Oh good heavens, i've probably had well over a hundred bikes over the last 40-odd years Chuffer, all makes and sizes.
At the moment, i have a 2008 Triumph Thruxton 900, i bought it second-hand from a guy in Ripon in 2009, way up in the badlands of Yorkshire. lol.
I had just sold a Ducati Monster 900, so i had seen a Thruxton up in Rivvington Barn bike meet, near Bolton a year or so before and fell in love with it, not a bad bike at all but damned heavy.
I also have a 1954 Norton Dominator 500 and a 1984Kawasaki Z1100R, Eddie Lawson replica but they are in a heated workshop at my cousins in Lancashire, haven't ridden those two for over five years, they are both mint condition.
Getting a bit old for using the bike all year round....so i don't.lol.

G ; )

100_0890.jpg

Awwww man, brilliant! Great pic!
Me and Dad met Eddie Lawson at the Bike show last year what a nice fella he is.
I sat on Kenny Roberts Yamaha have pics somewhere.
Some of those machines you have ridden are beauties. I could talk bikes all day. I used to ride years ago.
My Dad and Uncle both rode in the TT years ago. My dads mate Maurice had 2 Gold Stars that he rode in the Isle of Man. Greatest Bikes I have ever seen. Sadly he's dead now. My Cousin died in a Bike smash a couple of years ago in Wales. It was a big Honda. We went round on the day he got it and sat on it and he took me out for a ride on it. Took it out 2 days later and somehow lost it under a Lorry.
My Uncle Garry still rides now. He was on a Norton Commando in those days. Has a big Harley now.
One of my mates has a big Ducati, what a monster that is.
If I ever get any money I want to get my Dad a proper old school Bonnerville to restore as a hobby.
His A10 sounds amazing when he starts it up. We had to promise my Mum that we wouldnt ride again though a few years ago. He got the A10 from a mate, all the original fittings and chrome work. It is a real beauty. We just stand in the garage looking at it for hours!
Post some more pics please!

This was the Ducati when i first got her, the second pic is of the year after May 2009, after i rebuilt her into a more stripped down streetfighter style (like Compo, i've never really grown up. lol.)

100_0276.jpg

monster_1.jpg

G ; )

And this is a 1972 Norton Commando i had for a while in 2005, i didn't really get on with it, t'was a pig to start sometimes and i'm too old to be kicking them up these days.

Commando.jpg

G ; )

I just bought this Mazda MX5 the other week, thought i would get one whilst i can still get in and out of it. lol.

side_roofdown.jpg

G ; )

And this is a 1972 Norton Commando i had for a while in 2005, i didn't really get on with it, t'was a pig to start sometimes and i'm too old to be kicking them up these days.

Commando.jpg

G ; )

Wow! What a bike though! I'm going to send these pics to my Dad, he will love them!

This was the Ducati when i first got her, the second pic is of the year after May 2009, after i rebuilt her into a more stripped down streetfighter style (like Compo, i've never really grown up. lol.)

100_0276.jpg

monster_1.jpg

G ; )

Yeah she is lovely.

In 2008 I was looking to buy a car and they had a Mini Cooper on the lot. I've always liked this car for the sole reason it was the one John Drake used in Secret Agent Man (Danger Man to Brit folks). Well, I always drive big cars, have all my life, sporty looking, but big. But thought I'd try to see how I fit in the Mini Cooper, well I managed to squeeze in behind the wheel, it was a lot smaller than I imagined, but when I tried to get out, all I could do was squeeze myself out of the car like toothpaste and wound up flopping down onto the street! :-[ ;D As Popeye would say, "How embarrasking". I still think the Mini is neat, but I could no more get in and out of that car than I can get into my 2 year old neice's chair. :D A big man with small ambitions.

in a different league altogether bike wise i have a liking for 50cc stuff.comes from when i was around 14 riding around a field on a honda melody! well now aged 40 i have my own honda melody 50cc 1981 1,000 miles from new totally mint! i also have a 1978 orange honda express 50cc. got a thing for old honda's as well as 80's mercedes! recently sold my mint mark 1 norman nippy 1956 which i regret and my malaguti f-12 phantom ducati / foggy replica ( factory made )2001 which was a limited factory approved replica of which only 500 were made!

Back