Best and worst episode titles.

onyx(John)

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just thinking about all the wonderful and not so wonderful episode titles there have been through the years, among the best I would say are titles like 'Inventor of the forty foot ferret', 'When You Take A Good Bite, Yorkshire Tastes Terrible'. Among the worst I would say are 'Barry in Danger From Reading & Aunt Jessie' and 'Barry Becomes a Psychopathic Killer But Only Part Time' .Any thoughts? :D

'Barry in Danger From Reading & Aunt Jessie' is a bit awkward.

However, I like 'Barry Becomes a Psychopathic Killer But Only Part Time' .

I like the earlier titles even the episodes I wasn't keen on I still like the titles but the last 3 or 4 seasons were, for me, not very good. I think my favourite was " The Mysterious Feet Of Nora Batty" probably because it was my favourite episode.

I personally am not too fussed about the titles, though I do tend to prefer the shorter ones as I find them easier to remember. I also find the titles of my favourite episodes come more readily to mind, having said that am finding the more I watch, the more favourites I have !! currently its "Cheering up Ludovic" Clegg sitting on that seat in the middle of the road has me in stitches. :)

Back
Top Bottom