bed

gremlin

Dedicated Member
moving on from "glendas skirts"...heres a thought...how many times have we seen couples in bed together, not many I think... I remember edie and Wesley in bed in father of the bride and ivy and sid in getting sam home, and howard and pearl in an episode I cant bring to mind...don't think there were many :)

I don't think they've finished with the skirt yet ;)

I think the bedroom scene with Wesley and Edie was from There goes The Groom but I could be wrong. I don't remember any more than that.

Oh wait there was the scene with Nora and Compo in Wesleys mad machine bed in Oh Howard We should Get One Of Those.

We saw Howard in bed with Pearl where he tried to sing to her ::) I think it was "In Which Romance isn't Dead ,Just Incompetent!"
Somebody mention skirts?? ;) ;) :p

I don't think they've finished with the skirt yet ;)

I think the bedroom scene with Wesley and Edie was from There goes The Groom but I could be wrong. I don't remember any more than that.

There was definitely a Wesley/Edie bedroom scene in 'There goes the Groom'.

And I for one never wanted to finish with Glenda's skirt.

Compo with a woman who was going to be his housekeeper not a good programme it was early on in the series.

I am not that sure we have ever had that many bed scenes anyway. Compo's bed has been seen, Norah's when they had to shift the bed off of her; there were three in the bed room scenes in Scarborough though.

Or am I skirting around the issue. :-\ :-\ :-X :-X :me: :me:

I am not that sure we have ever had that many bed scenes anyway. Compo's bed has been seen, Norah's when they had to shift the bed off of her; there were three in the bed room scenes in Scarborough though.

ha Good thing Susan didn't see that Barmpot!
;)

And much later we had Alvin in bed with the photograph of Nora which he had taken surreptitiously beside him. And did he not telephone Nora from his bed to hers?

Didn't Compo briefly join Nora under the bed, much to her shock?

Spring Fever Chris, I quite liked that one. :)

Yes, that was Liz Smith, later of The Vicar of Dibley amongst others. One of the few times we see Compo in a suit trying to impress and then thinking better of it. She wants security and Compo says he's just bought her a plate of mushy peas, what more does she want?

Can we go back to Glenda,s skirts? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
You're playing into the ladies hands Chris , asking about Glenda's skirts under a heading marked Bed :eek: ;) ;) :me: They'll say we are one track minded!! :eek: :eek:

Dick! I knew you would be the first to use the S word! :eek: ::) We're all going to be band now :-X

Back