BBC2 not to be missed

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I have seen it all,we have had the house makeovers,how to spot and bargain in antiques,cookery shows,dancing & talent shows,now we have a sewing show,where will it all end

Maybe a watching the paint dry show with live reports and action replays of how it drys.

Now that's a good idea Amos, or one about washing machines and we could watch a complete wash cycle on different machines 24 hours a day, and I used to complain about the test card being on for several hours

Maybe a watching the paint dry show with live reports and action replays of how it drys.

Now that's a good idea Amos, or one about washing machines and we could watch a complete wash cycle on different machines 24 hours a day, and I used to complain about the test card being on for several hours

Both shows presented by Claire Balding(She does every other show on tv for some reason?)

Bring back the test card it was less annoying then most of the rubbish on TV now.

its already been done - i month makeover sorry one hour makeover the show where people are trying to paint while others are laying carpets lol you couldn't make it up!

I'll throw it in before someone else does.......this thread could run and run :-\ :-[

To be honest I think if it encourages kids to at least see how buttons are sown on then it can't be all bad and that way they won't be bring all their sowing round to me!!

To be honest I think if it encourages kids to at least see how buttons are sown on then it can't be all bad and that way they won't be bring all their sowing round to me!!

That would work if they put it on at the right time,but when it's on the kids will all be on their Laptops/Mobiles/Games Console etc

i just seen 5 minutes of it, my god, it was a total bore, i dont understand how people can watch a show like that, its not entertainment watching people sewing, luckily im back to my dvds now, currently watching dads army, its 1 million times better ;D

I seem to remember Alan Partridge came up with some better suggestions for tv shows when he had a meeting with his new boss ;D ;)

Bring back the test card it was less annoying then most of the rubbish on TV now.

Tend to agree.

TV was better when there were three channels, and not on all day.

Somehow just having a test card, or ceefax, or those long start-up sequences in the morning is better than totally pointless unwatchable programmes.

Tend to agree.

TV was better when there were three channels, and not on all day.

Somehow just having a test card, or ceefax, or those long start-up sequences in the morning is better than totally pointless unwatchable programmes.

I was talking to my son in law the other day, he said that my 6year old grandaughter was sneaking down stairs at 4am to watch TV ( not allowed to have one in her room, thank goodness) he said it was better when he was a child because kids TV didn't start until 6am, I said when I was a kid the only thing on the 3 channels on our the telly before dinner time was the test card and the cat!!!

There is another god awful series on, called 'bedwatch live' or some such rubbish.
It's about putting your kids to bed and the chaos it causes, in some houses.

Jeepers, absolute rubbish

Back