BBC Shop

Onslow

Dedicated Member
Just received the latest catalog from BBC Shop. No sign of any DVDs our intrepid heroes. Sigh.

I think the lads should have gotten into the crime solving game by looking at the popular offerings.

In an alternate universe which LOTSW characters do you think would have made for good cop / bad cop?

(not counting the PCs of course which are their own special kind of crime-fighter : )

Just received the latest catalog from BBC Shop. No sign of any DVDs our intrepid heroes. Sigh.

I think the lads should have gotten into the crime solving game by looking at the popular offerings.

In an alternate universe which LOTSW characters do you think would have made for good cop / bad cop?

(not counting the PCs of course which are their own special kind of crime-fighter : )
I wonder how the series would look on blu ray loads of outside filmed stuff isn't there some of the work they have done on the classic doctor who blu rays is outstanding

Just found the omission very odd considering this is the world's longest running comedy.

So I did not want to end on a glum note. I found on BBC Shop that another of Roy Clarke's series is doing gangbusters to the point they have issued a "remastered" complete collection!
Wow that is a serious amount of money! Although I adore the series I wouldn't pay that for the set!!!!!

Ah you guys over there still have a bbc shop ours was closed down a few years back i wondered at first :oops:

Back