BARRIE

happyjack

Dedicated Member
I caught a bit of the film Carry on Loving while having breakfast this morning and there was Barrie canoodling in a lift with a mini skirted young lady. I don`t know what Glenda would say.:08:

Think it was a feature of some of his early roles , if they needed a couple canoodling Mike Grady was inevitably the man . Ironic really spent his early career constantly kissing and his LOTSW career avoiding it like the plague.
A bit of a young Norman Clegg

You know how these actor and actress diva types place demands when they perform and their so called riders have all sorts of things included well Mike Grady's was simple - the biggest jar of lip balm the film budget could run to . His lips needed retreading after the film , I imagine he was praying that the actors got everything right wouldn't want constant re-takes .

He's 70 years old. He's entitled to show his experience via his facial wrinkles, and to have lost some of his baby fat. The beard does a good job of lengthening his rather square face, and a good job of disguising the cheek fat having dropped due to 70 years of gravity to become jowls.

He's 70 years old. He's entitled to show his experience via his facial wrinkles, and to have lost some of his baby fat. The beard does a good job of lengthening his rather square face, and a good job of disguising the cheek fat having dropped due to 70 years of gravity to become jowls.

Is that s what causing It I had worried that I myself might be shrinking .I shall feel a little easier now! :39::08:

Ah that explains a lot for myself as well ....

Barry was alway:'s so polite to everyone apart from Boothroyd!!

Back