Back on the Road

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
My private reg number that has been seen in a couple of episodes, is at last back on the road, I passed the number onto my daughter about 5 years ago, but due to having company/lease cars she never got around to placing it back on a vehicle, until this week when she collected her new car, here it is in the dealers showroom and now back on the road.
mint.jpg

Lovely car, bet she's been waiting a while for that car the way things are with semi-chips! My lease is up next July and I've been told if I order a new car now it'll be the end of next year!

Lovely car, bet she's been waiting a while for that car the way things are with semi-chips! My lease is up next July and I've been told if I order a new car now it'll be the end of next year!
Oddly enough it has taken about 4 weeks, the car was already on the way to dealer, so she was in the right place at the right time, yet my new VW has only just been built after 4 months and might be here just before Christmas, so 5 months from ordering, I have ordered a T-ROC which is built in Spain, the dealer tells me getting cars like the Golf built in Germany are taking 9 months or longer

I was inquiring about the Toureg and I was told it would be Oct next year at the earliest, and JLR aren't even quoting a delivery date as are the delays. Must be SUV's that are taking the longest.

My private reg number that has been seen in a couple of episodes, is at last back on the road, I passed the number onto my daughter about 5 years ago, but due to having company/lease cars she never got around to placing it back on a vehicle, until this week when she collected her new car, here it is in the dealers showroom and now back on the road.
View attachment 4492
Could you tell us in what series we might see the number. It'll give us another thing to look out for.

Back