Back in time

C

Compo

Tonight the hour goes back one hour. Appreciate the extra hour sleep in the morning..

That's helpful - I have always seen Formula 1 as F1 - I thought it was some texting that I did not understand, ah well ....

ur is txt speak 4 your and f1 does mean formula 1 and i shud have added an if instead of a cause, apart from all tht its perfect english lol

That is slightly clearer. Obviously you follow the racing.

I was keen on the motor cycle racing at one time, having had several reasonably fast machines; the best being a Velocette Venom of 1961 which could top 140 mph. Gentlemen in blue often followed me as I slipped the clutch to keep her down to 30 even in 2nd!

That is slightly clearer. Obviously you follow the racing.

I was keen on the motor cycle racing at one time, having had several reasonably fast machines; the best being a Velocette Venom of 1961 which could top 140 mph. Gentlemen in blue often followed me as I slipped the clutch to keep her down to 30 even in 2nd!

yep i follow the racing, altho if it starts 2 go like last year i might not watch it

Forgot to put my watch back so was taken by suprise on more than one occasion today although all the other clocks went back by themselves.Must have been having a moment :D

We should all do like they do in Tunisia and not change the hour. I hate the chnages and the darkness at odd times.

We should all do like they do in Tunisia and not change the hour. I hate the chnages and the darkness at odd times.

I know it was dark at 4.30 pm today means cold walks home from work in the dark now.. luck that i bought a nice new scarf yesterday.

You could have waited for your Birthday or Christmas and got one for nothing. LOL

Wrong colour wrong material and wrong length always like that for scarves received at xmas so better buy it yourself,dont mind the clocks going back myself .

Wrong colour wrong material and wrong length always like that for scarves received at xmas so better buy it yourself,dont mind the clocks going back myself .

Yeah i bought this one in Next in Ashford in Kent with a nice pair of warm gloves as well.

Back