AWOL but on the mend

Marianna

Dedicated Member
Apologies for my absence. On November 24th I was taken to hospital with severe loss of strength in the legs, brain fog, and what was diagnosed as failure of the right kidney. As soon as the diagnosis was made, I was rushed into surgery for a stent to “open up” the kidney.

In a nursing home since December 4th working on leg strength and coordination. Progressing slowly. No idea when I will be discharged and regain control of my life. In the meantime, I will do everything the therapist says in order to make the most progress in the shortest possible time.

It's lovely to hear from you again Marianna, so sorry you've not been too well. Really wishing you a speedy recovery so you can get home.

Hope you've got a laptop or tablet to watch some episodes on to aid your recuperation. :)

Wow Marianna, you have been in the wars recently, here is to a swift recovery so you can get home soon

Sorry to hear this, I'm glad you're on the mend but make sure you take it easy and do as you're told.

So sorry it's been horrendous but hope the new brings you greater health. Take it easy, pull up a barmpot and relax as best you can.

Back