Artical in the Mirror today

My reply to Norman Clegg would be -- "No, Clegg the door is always open whenever you wish to return."

"Sallis, 89, who has played Norman Clegg in every series, was so keen to give the it a good send-off he arrived for a script reading in full costume."

Well Done, Cleggy!!

Aw, now I regret not having bought the book. But I have to save everything I can for my Cleggy trips ;).
So sweet, the thing about the full costume. I believe they´ll all miss it. The funny thing is, when I said to Peter (only last week) how much we all hate it being cancelled, he said: "You know, if I knew I was going up to Yorkshire now, say for three weeks of filming, that would be very... " and he was going to say something like "exhausting" or so, but I said: "No, they would have you in London in the studios!" - "Oh, yes!!" LOL, he just had forgotten he isn´t going up there anymore for filming, it´s so deep in his heart and mind he still comes up with sentences like that.

I see that the epsiode is due to be broadcast on Sallis 29 August - they ahve renmaed Sunday in hnonour of the show....

Grooms with cold feet - quite a recurrent problem -Gordon a long time ago, Barry and so on ......

I see that the epsiode is due to be broadcast on Sallis 29 August - they ahve renmaed Sunday in hnonour of the show....

LOOOL, I thought is was only my weird English that I didn´t get that line in the article. How can anyone confuse "Sunday" with "Sallis"?? But what a lovely mistake.

Back