Art Object: Magnetic Board on a White Box

Adanor

Dedicated Member
I have a lovely art object in my kitchen. It is a magnetic board on a white box. The white box smells faintly of bleach and used to hold cold and frozen food, but it is now content to be just a white box with a magnetic board on the front. The white box doctor came and operated but the operation failed. It just wants to be an art object. Holding cold and frozen food is so passé so it decided to be art object about 3 months ago. It is so happy, the magnetic board is especially beautiful.

I have a lovely art object in my kitchen. It is a magnetic board on a white box. The white box smells faintly of bleach and used to hold cold and frozen food, but it is now content to be just a white box with a magnetic board on the front. The white box doctor came and operated but the operation failed. It just wants to be an art object. Holding cold and frozen food is so passé so it decided to be art object about 3 months ago. It is so happy, the magnetic board is especially beautiful.
Hi Adanor, your art object sounds like me. I used to be useful and my doctor tried to restore my energy levels when they failed but, unfortunately, failed. Like your White box I decided to be an art object but that is where our similarity ends. I am neither magnetic or beautiful, :(....

If you bought it from Auntie She'll tell you you as an art object it's good for 24hrs a day, you can't expect your money back for that!

The white box surgeon operated and transfused a vital fluid which encouraged the white box to remember how to make ice cubes, freeze and cool. The white box now rejoices in the work it is supposed to do and hums happy tunes all day long.

Back