Any fans of Doc Martin with a million quid to spare??

Anyone who buys it will have to put up with lots of notoriety. But it would be wonderful as a weekly rental. That furniture looks great; I'm wondering if the furniture would be included in the sale. What kind of toaster is that?

Looks lovely, the problem is local people are being priced out by holiday homes making it difficult for them to live and work there. A lot of places now are trying to claim back their community.

It’s a tiny footprint of a house and has no garden, even at Cornwall prices I think it’s overpriced. By the looks of the neutral decor I’d hazard a guess it is currently being used as a holiday let
In the property description it says it does have a rear garden and it is currently a holiday let.

I might stretch to a pair of Doc Martins . Be a great place to live but it must constantly incur the wrath of the locals imagine it would be hassle hassle hassle all the time you'd never fit in . For that outlay it would take a significant number of years letting it to recoup your outlay so surely it would only be an option to buy and reside yourself.

Mines not red, it's a bit vintage and although it's not technically a sports car I drive it like one so how much would my tea be? If if helps keep the cost down I don't have milk in mine.

Mines not red, it's a bit vintage and although it's not technically a sports car I drive it like one so how much would my tea be? If if helps keep the cost down I don't have milk in mine.

Just fallback to your norm Pearl demand it free with menaces , you saw off Tony the Throat sure Barry the Bunion will be a pushover .

As soon as you'd sold 1 million cakes and tea you'd be in profit :p

Guess you don't by many cakes Barry, Starbucks charge a measly £2.88 for a brownie and that's quite cheap compared to other places so you wouldn't need to sell that many add in the Cornish Cream Tea factor and you could reduce the numbers significantly but nice as it would be to own think there are problems untold.

Guess you don't by many cakes Barry, Starbucks charge a measly £2.88 for a brownie and that's quite cheap compared to other places so you wouldn't need to sell that many add in the Cornish Cream Tea factor and you could reduce the numbers significantly but nice as it would be to own think there are problems untold.
If you knew about my culinary skills you'd know my cakes would come with a special guarantee - a week off work (on the sick)!

Barry

I'm going to forward you a recent request for a couple of " Special" cakes from an N S Fletcher and L Godber requesting large birthday cakes with files baked into them . If you can perhaps prepare a quote I will forward it to them for approval . Hopefully you or have friends who are smokers because payment will be made in what I believe is referred to as Snout.

Back