Another Summer Wine comic...

Here's Summer Wine Comic #134. PC Cooper and PC Walsh are on patrol again, or are they?

sw-comic134_zpsfglc6hcs.jpg

Thanks for posting Claye another classic. I wonder how many crashes the PC's had in episodes or where their car was in someway damaged , sounds like Terry question in waiting .

Another great strip thank you so much for posting Claye. Seeing what Compo has availed himself of makes me think that every wedding ceremony there should be a significant change in the service . Following on when the Groom places the ring on the Bride's finger with the words "With this ring I thee wed" there should be a riposte from the Bride to the groom " With these earplugs I thee troth " as they carefully place a pair in the Groom's hand . I think they are as essential as the ring and will be of untold use during the years of marriage. :)

Another great strip thank you so much for posting Claye. Seeing what Compo has availed himself of makes me think that every wedding ceremony there should be a significant change in the service . Following on when the Groom places the ring on the Bride's finger with the words "With this ring I thee wed" there should be a riposte from the Bride to the groom " With these earplugs I thee troth " as they carefully place a pair in the Groom's hand . I think they are as essential as the ring and will be of untold use during the years of marriage. :)
Did n't you learn to just say umm or no in the right places Captain?? :fp:

Great stuff - I would love to see a strip showing the unseen reunion described in The Man from Oswestry showing the reunion between Blamire and Foggy - if you're short of ideas.

Not in Newcastle its Blue for recycle so sadly and much to Pearl's delight Howard and Marina are General Rubbish and therefore destined for the tip to be eternally pecked at by Seagulls . Another classic Claye thank you for posting.

Not in Newcastle its Blue for recycle so sadly and much to Pearl's delight Howard and Marina are General Rubbish and therefore destined for the tip to be eternally pecked at by Seagulls . Another classic Claye thank you for posting.

Green bins here are for garden waste, so Howard is probably going to be made into compost!

We have about ten regulars that come into the garden to feed and poop on our windows and when they poop they poop like it is going out of fashion.

Apparently , though I have not witnessed it [or stood on it ] but it is quite a common occurrence in the Bigg Market at a Weekend but not deposited by our feathered friends , well unless they are adorned with a feather boa . :oops::eek::30:

I've enjoyed the recent posts about the bin colors. I tried to do some research and did see the certain color designation for them.. but then decided to do a street view in Holmfirth and near the Cafe, going north on that main road I stumbled across a few green ones together. So I figured I'd go with green. Maybe I shouldn't have revealed this, because it takes away the whole mystery and thought provoking about it. lol

It used to be so simple we had one bin for all shown being emptied here, we even had a TV series about Dustbin men starring our very own Golf Captain Trevor Bannister .

bin.jpg

dustbin men.jpg

A very topical and funny strip Claye thank you so much for posting , definitely a day to avoid going anywhere near Aunties for fear of being coerced into buying Halloween related artefacts.

Back