Another Summer Wine comic...

Here's Summer Wine Comic #128 .. There's some commotion going on in the Cafe.. Where's Compo??

sw-comic128_zpsitxazpuy.jpg

Another Classic Claye thank you for posting very much appreciated . If this had happened in the show then they would have probably had to storyboard it with Compo taking his welly off , then show the Cafe emptying of all Customers and Ivy menacingly picking it up [ probably at arms length, with a pair of tongs perhaps, because of the implied smell] they would then have to cut to a shot of Compo's stunt double staggering out of the Cafe with an outsized prop welly stuck on his head, the rest of the story could then play as is . I could certainly see this scenario playing out in an episode. :)

Brilliant Claye you caught Foggy perfectly. If they recorded his "Tall Tales" they could offer an audio aid to sleeping far better than ingesting Nytol ! [other sleeping tablet brands are available]

Wonderful Claye thank you for posting very much appreciated in these difficult times . I am and I am sure others on the forum wonder how any members of the various trios and the ladies would be coping with the Lockdown , especially the trios who of course ,as in your latest drawings, are in the great outdoors , how would they deal with isolation .

Wonderful Claye thank you for posting very much appreciated in these difficult times . I am and I am sure others on the forum wonder how any members of the various trios and the ladies would be coping with the Lockdown , especially the trios who of course ,as in your latest drawings, are in the great outdoors , how would they deal with isolation .

I bet the trio would all have moved into Clegg's house and shared the lockdown together. Compo would be acting the usual childish way and Foggy would have been a strict father figure. Clegg, on the other hand, may have been easily led by Compo's antics, but would have been more likely to realise his mistakes and follow Foggy's leadership.

I bet the trio would all have moved into Clegg's house and shared the lockdown together. Compo would be acting the usual childish way and Foggy would have been a strict father figure. Clegg, on the other hand, may have been easily led by Compo's antics, but would have been more likely to realise his mistakes and follow Foggy's leadership.
Clegg would be serving tea and doing the laundry/ironing for the other two, as well as for himself. (Odd that we often saw him ironing, but never either manipulating the peg in the dolly tub or operating the washer, not to mention hanging out / taking down laundry!)

Clegg would be serving tea and doing the laundry/ironing for the other two, as well as for himself. (Odd that we often saw him ironing, but never either manipulating the peg in the dolly tub or operating the washer, not to mention hanging out / taking down laundry!)

He was often seen ironing, but never doing the rest of the laundry. Greenfingers is one episode that springs to mind.

Here's Summer Wine Comic #132 ... Howard tries another attempt at a disguise for him and Marina! Sorry, photobucket isn't working like it used to anymore. So I tried linking straight to my deviantart.com link. No luck with that, so I attached the image.

Summer-Wine-Comic-132-843877831

Attachments

• sw-comic132.jpg
    sw-comic132.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 7
Thank you for posting Claye very much appreciated . A very poignant subject , we could all potentially be dressed like that soon given this awful pandemic . I guess if the LOTSW cast were then clearly Howard would be gutted because he couldn't really get as close to Marina as he desired , Clegg , on the other hand , would be delighted if he bumped into Marina as he wouldn't be spending ten minutes rubbing the lipstick off his face . :)

Back