Another of Life's Imponderable' s??

I also have washed football and Tee shirts turned inside out and when the wash is complete they are back turned the write way around, spooky!

I'll never forget the time I had to drive 7 miles just turn a washing machine on. A few days after my mam past away my brother rang me, he was with my dad and he was doing some washing, they couldn't get it to work, I said just press the start button but they said it didn't work, he said its like an episode of the Chuckle Brothers here so I went down there and the reason it didn't work was because they hadn't turned the plug on! Bare in mind my dad was an electrical engineer, I walked in looked at the plug turned it on, rolled my eyes and tutted and walked out again!

Has anyone come up with an answer to the question.? :fp: If you do not fasten the end of the duvet, everything else in the washer insists on climbing inside it ??:13:

And why is there always a teaspoon left bowl after pouring the washing-up water away?

Men shouldn't be allowed near electrical machinery.
Been doing my own washing and cleaning for nearly 10 years now.The daughters offered to take my stuff to wash it , my eldest has some of my bedding still in her loft after they moved.:eyesroll::fp:

I once found a piece of steel from a bra (a female friend told me what it was) in my machine, after a wash. Straight up I have no idea how it got there. Washing machines are haunted

Wash bras, underwire or not, in the sink. If drying an underwire bras in the dryer; check the bra -- if the underwire came out, it could cause a fire. Wash the duvet by itself. If you have to turn it inside out, count that as exercise.

Back