Another nice article on LotSW

RickAns

Dedicated Member
Found this in my news feed this morning from British Comedy Guide. Is a nice article talking well about our show. A pleasant read and wished to share. It touches on the three 'eras' of the show amongst other things.

Plus, I do like how they took the lyrics of the theme song and interwove them throughout the article. Seems to be written by someone who actually watched and cared about the show.

Great article, but I'm not sure I'd count the 'golden years' of the series being between 1986 and 2000.

Pre 86 for me but I do enjoy it all . Loving the early episodes on drama at the moment . It is my 3rd time round watching and have really got into the early ones this time

Which series have they got up to on Drama just now antis. I want to see if thier Loxley Lozenge episode is the version with Milburn in it, as my DVD copy is the viersion without him.

They have just started season three, I’m just watching the last of season 2 . They are all on demand though. I’m just a little behind

Just finished watching the one where Foggy spent 10 pounds to buy 100 Christmas trees. Those are the tallest pine trees I've ever seen. Did they have to go far to find that particular grove?

I would not think so Christmas trees are big business over here. I used to sell them many years ago all cut in the uk

Back